CJE is proud to join as an affiliate organization to the newly formed Advocates for Child Empowerment & Safety (ACES). Formed in 2014, ACES is dedicated to raising the voices of children to empower them and ensure their safety from physical abuse, sexual abuse and unsafe environments.
ACES will accomplish this mission by:
- Developing and advocating for policies, regulations, and government programs to improve child safety.
- Conducting research and publicizing the positions of elected officials and institutions concerning issues and legislation pertaining to child safety.
- Hosting community outreach/education events to educate and mobilize the public about issues regarding child safety.
- Hosting fundraisers and charitable events to provide the necessary revenue to execute our mission of protecting children from abuse.
- Making contributions to organizations, committees and foundations with similar missions and purposes.
ACES uses advocacy, organizing and research to help educate people and urge our elected leaders to take action on policies that will keep kids safe. We believe that if we educate, engage and mobilize people who care about child safety, we can make our state and our country a safer place for children – a place that empowers kids and allows them to thrive.